The Fund for New Research promotes the development of investigator-led studies from initial concept to full study.
Individual grants are available for amounts of $50,000, $30,000 and $20,000.
A maximum of two applications may be submitted per member in each grant round.
Projects may include:
- Innovative sub-studies.
- Research that may lead to a future ANZGOG study.
- Pilot studies (including generating data to support preparation for a larger research project or pre-clinical research).
- Other studies which meet ANZGOG priorities.
To be considered submissions must:
- Have direct alignment with ANZGOG’s research priorities as defined by our Board of Directors
- Be clearly achievable, with good feasibility
- Be fully funded either by this ANZGOG grant or in combination with other funding
- Scientific review –
ANZGOG Research Advisory Committee
- Funding and grant review –
ANZGOG Grant Panel
This panel consists of ANZGOG members representing the major clinical specialities for gynaecological oncology and experienced investigators reviewing against set Fund for New Research criteria
- Applications for 2019 will be called for in quarter 2, Outcomes from the 2019 FFNR round will be finalised by 20 Dec 2019
- ANZGOG will be recognised as a funder of the project with the words “Research and funding collaboration with ANZGOG.”
- The ANZGOG Board of Directors makes the final decision on funds available and approves the panel recommendation.
- Contact Tracey Meares email@example.com for assistance.