Membership Application Form
Members of the Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group (ANZGOG) represent all areas of clinical practice. They share a vision and desire to make a difference through clinical trials research. The network includes people from more than 50 hospitals across Australia and New Zealand. Become a member and support ANZGOG’s work and achievements. Membership is free.
As a member, you will have access to the following:
- A network of more than 1000 members in the gynaecological cancer research field.
- Seed funding through the ANZGOG Fund for New Research to develop new trial concepts.
- Specialised guidance from experienced investigators and statisticians to develop your trial concept from conception to becoming an ANZGOG supported trial.
- Special member rates to attend the ANZGOG Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM).
- Travel Grants to attend the ANZGOG ASM and other gynaecological cancer organisation conferences such as the Gynecologic Cancer InterGroup (GCIG).
- Free and discounted training opportunities.
- Opportunities to be involved with ANZGOG governance through committee membership.
- Webcasts and PowerPoint presentations of scientific papers and meetings held both here and abroad.
- Access to ANZGOG clinical trial documents and information.