Members of the ANZ Gynaecological Oncology Group represent all areas of clinical practice. They share a vision and desire to make a difference through clinical trials research.
Become a member and support ANZGOG's work and achievements. You will have access to the private member area which provides:
- on-line registration to the Annual Scientific Meeting
- webcasts and powerpoint presentations of scientific papers and meetings
- Free and discounted training opportunities
- presentations and reports on workshops and meetings both here and overseas
- the latest updates on ANZGOG clinical trials
- Members' Desk - share research updates and news on gynaecological cancer research
- Exchange - we post presentations given nationally and internationally by ANZGOG members and collaborators
- And there are Annual Reports, newsletters and trial histories.
- Don't forget to tell us what you want and we'll find a way to include it.
In addition, as a member you have instant access through your login to ANZGOG clinical trial information.