Community Membership Application Form
Community members of the Australia New Zealand Gynaecological Oncology Group (ANZGOG) support the purpose and objectives of ANZGOG. They may also be personally affected by a gynaecological cancer (as patients, survivors or carers), or have an interest in gynaeclogical cancers, their treatment and prevention.
Become a member and support ANZGOG’s work and achievements. Membership is free.
Community members have access to:
- The bi-annual ANZGOG researcHer newsletter with detailed information on ANZGOG trials, people and activities.
- Opportunities to work with ANZGOG on consumer committees.
- Information on ANZGOG community engagement events around Australia and New Zealand.
- Regular updates on trends and developments in international gynaecological cancer research.
- Exclusive fundraising opportunities for ANZGOG.